Many of you might have encounter issues when you try to jailbreak using the newly launch Jailbreakme.com page. I was stuck at the purple screen after I did the “slide to jailbreak” action. So this is what I did which solve the issue and can continue to jailbreak. I don’t think it is a solution, but it is kind of a workaround.
Steps to prevent being stuck at purple Screen:
- Put your iPhone on Airplane Mode
- Go to Settings -> Safari – >Cookies -> Always Accept
- Double Tap on your Home Button
- Press and Hold to quit your Safari (Multi-Task)
- Go back to Settings – > Safari – > Clear all Cache, History and Cookies
- Off your iPhone Airplane mode
- Go to Safari and go to jailbreakme.modmyi.com or jailbreakme.com
Hope this will solve your problem when you try to jailbreak your iPhone. Enjoy!