Apple released iTunes 10.2.2 today!
This version of iTunes contains some very good bugs fixes which you might be interested, especially if you own an iPad. Fixes includes:
• Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
• Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
• Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
• Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
iTunes 10.2 came with several new features and improvements, including:
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
• Improved Home Sharing. Browse and play from your iTunes libraries with Home Sharing on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
Please update your iTunes, or just download iTunes here.