Now if you want to install Android on your iPhone it is not so hard anymore! FunkySpaceMonkey have come out with a automated installation program for you!
iPhodroid Installation Guide:
You will need:
- a jailbroken iPhone 2G or 3G on firmware 3.1.2 (TAKE NOTE not 3.1.3)
- Device jailbroken using Pwnage Tool, RedSn0w or Blackra1n, Spirit won’t work
- openSSH installed with default password(alpine)
- macfuse installed on mac
- and iPhodroid
Steps on doing installation:
- Download iPhodroid and extract it out
- Install Macfuse
- Run iPhodroid and click on run – total process will take around 5mins
And you can now enjoy Android on your iPhone.