Posts tagged with: Final Cut

Conan’s Team love Apple’s new Final Cut Pro X [Video]

Apple just recently released their new Final Cut Pro X. It is not a update to Final Cut Pro series, it is a total revamped. Due to this total revamp, Final Cut Pro X now look more like iMovie than its previous generation of Final Cut Pro. Yes, Apple rewrote Final Cut Pro X from ground up, but I feel they might have wrote Final Cut Pro X from iMovie up.

Alot of professionals who uses Final Cut Pro have problem adjusting to the new Final Cut Pro X as it seems to have lesser features and less robust than previous gen FCP. The comments they gave was it is actually iMovie Pro X. I have downloaded the FCPX, and used it for awhile, it really feels like iMovie. But it is so much better.

So I feel, Apple is really going to win over 90% of the video editors out there, who are doing short and quick videos for their blogs, commercials, training videos or even Podcast. But Apple will be forgoing the rest of the top 10% of editors who do professional videos like movies and shot films.

But who knows? Give Apple sometimes and let’s see how is the situation 1-2years later. Apple always are open to big changes, and make people change the way they look at things.


Final Cut Pro X Coming by June 2011

Apple is finally going to refresh Final Cut Pro X! Apple let a private group of people have a sneak peek of it during an event in National Association of Broadcasters in Las Vegas last week.

Apple not only rewrote Final Cut Pro X from ground up, it is now a 64bits software and it has color integrated in it! There’s alot of of features, like composite groups, rendering on the fly and much better graphics quality.

Final Cut Pro X will be release by June, selling at just $299! It will be available in Mac App Store!

The below videos from YouTube are not professionally recorded, thus please bear with it. But nevertheless, it is a very interesting video which you must watch if you are into media or video.

Part 1

Part 2