iPhone 4S and iPad 2 users has been waiting for quite some time for their devices to be jailbroken. As iPad 2 and iPhone 4S are using A5 Chip, thus the jailbreak for iPhone 4 and iPad did not work on it. But wait no longer, Absinthe A5 has arrived! These 2 devices can finally be untethered Jailbroken.
How do I untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4S and iPad 2? Just follow the steps below:
1. Firstly upgrade your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S to iOS 5.0.1 and backup your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S, if you have not done so.
3. Unzip the file
4. Connect your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S to your Mac and open up Absinthe A5
5. Click on Jailbreak button and let the wizard do it’s job.
6. After awhile you might see your iPad in restore mode, please do not panic, it is part of the process. Wait for it to complete…
8. Unlock your iPad 2 or iPhone 4S, and click on the Absinthe icon on it, it might not be on the first page, so search for it.
9. Click on it, and your iPad or iPhone 4S will be rebooted. If you are facing issue, please relaunch the app.
10. You are done after the reboot, enjoy your Jailbroken iPhone 4S or iPad 2!