Above is the comparison of the Apple MacBook line. You can see the Pros and Cons of each Laptop and why you might choose to buy one over another.
Engadget reports that Apple’s discussion forums are starting to see reports of poor performance on the company’s new 27-inch iMacs released last week. While users have reported several issues, including inappropriate spinning down of the hard drive and corrupted Snow Leopard installations, the primary complaint seems to be poor Flash performance.
Are you experiencing that? Let us know!
Apple has released iTunes 9.0.2 to support Apple TV 3.0 adds an option for “dark” viewing option for Grid View and additional accessibility support.
Other than the above, it also came with some other updates
- A new Column browser for browsing your artists or albums, TV Shows, movies and more.
- Home Sharing now helps you to manage your family’s purchases between computers in your home. iTunes can automatically sync new purchases or you can manually choose items.
- iTunes Store has a improved look for easier and quicker navigation
- iPod and iPhone syncing now allows you to organize your iPhone and iPod touch home screens directly in iTunes. Syncing is now also more flexible, allowing you to sync individual artists, genres, or TV show and Podcast episodes.
- iTunes U are now organized in their own section in your iTunes Library
- Sync Support for iPod Nano (5th Gen), iPod Classic (Fall 2009) and iPod Touch (Fall 2009)
- It breaks Palm Pre Sync with iTunes, but jail Broken iPhones still sync perfectly!
Check out Apple’s iTunes Website to download the latest iTunes 9.0.2
If you guys have anything to add, please feel free to add in the comments!