The Straits Times, Singapore’s 166 years old Newspaper company have finally launch their new newspaper app for iPad. You can say that Straits Times is abit late in the iPad game, as they only release their iPad App today. But after using the app for a day or so, man it is pretty sweet and neat.
For a first version app, it only crashed on me once, but is smooth like a butter for rest of the time. You will be able to download The Straits Times for iPad App now for Free, and enjoy free content from now till 7th September 2011.
The Straits Times App features the Print Edition and latest News, Stocks, Weather and Photos now available in your hands with just a touch of your finger.
The Straits Times App is designed and developed exclusively for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Subscribers get full access to:
• The Straits Times as published every morning (Singapore Time) via the iPad PDF edition and via the “Full Edition” in the iPhone/iPod Touch
• Updated news throughout the day with the “Breaking News” section
• 7 day archive for both the iPhone and iPad Edition
• Push Notifications for the “Breaking News” on the iPhone based on users keywords
• Subscribers can choose to subscribe for 7 days or for 1 month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”
Stop wait, download this app to indulge on your daily Singapore and worldwide News!