Last week, I have received a case sent by Fabrix Cases, once again, the envelope that the Booklet Case is in excites me. This is what I feel is special about Fabrix Cases, they send you their case in beautiful envelope and makes you wanna open it asap!
So what is Booklet Cases and how is it different from the Fabrix Cases Magic Sleeve for iPad?
- Booklet Case is handcrafted using leather-like premium grade material, what is cool it is stitched together.
- The flips closed tightly as there are ultra thin magnets around the flips.
- The case has been reinforced with steel plates to prevent warping of the inner frame, so it will last for a very long time.
- Anti-slip suede on the underframe to prevent iPad from sliding out.
- Pockets to hold name cards.
- Cutout holes for ports and controls
So what is different between Booklet and Magic Sleeve? I can say Booklet looks more professional, it looks almost like a diary or a notebook that you can bring in for meeting. It is more durable and the Anti-Slip Suede is really super tight, I almost have issue pulling out. Holding the iPad with the Booklet Case feels very good.
Booklet Case for iPad from Fabrix Case is definately a must-buy if you are working and would like to bring your iPad to meeting, not only it looks pro, it have namecards sleeve where you can keep your name cards if you ever need to give out.
You can get Booklet Case for USD$59.90 at FabrixCases.com and they are running a promotion where you can get 10% off your purchase of USD$50 and above. Valid till 31th Oct 2010.