One common problem we have last time in PC is that they don’t come with Web Camera, and we need to purchase them. Nowadays most Laptop/Macs comes with built-in WebCam, but they are normally unable to move and shift. Thus you will be shifting your laptop/macbook if you need it to point to another direction.
iWebCamera now allow you to stream video capture from your iPhone to your PC as a WebCam! Now you can point to anywhere you wish to film with ease and without the problem of shifting your laptop as a whole!
Some of their feature:
● Turn your iPhone into a real wireless webcamera.
● Two quality options.
● Instant-Pause mode, stop streaming instantly and resume whenever you want without exiting your host application.
● Plug and Play ready, install the Windows drivers and you are ready to go!
● Built-in manual. (Also available on the iWebcamera homepage)
● Beautiful User interface fully translated in English and German.
● Compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP.
Do note that they only support Windows Machine now, and it is just plain misleading that they film the ads which a Macbook Pro but it is running Windows.
iWebCamera is available in App Store now at a promotional price @ $4.99