After the big rumor news about the lost iPhone in bar, let’s find out exactly what is new in iPhone 4G(Rumored Set)
- Flash! Can clearly seen above, 2 slots – 1 for camera 1 for flash!
- Improved back-camera (slot larger than 3GS – Possible 720p video?)
- Front Facing Camera as shown on photo below
- Micro-SIM like on iPad
- Improved Display ( resolution unknown yet)
- Possible secondary mic for noise cancellation as seen on Nexus One
- Split Buttons for volume (2 Round buttons)
- Power, Mute and volume buttons are all metallic
Changes on look and feel:
- Aluminum border around case
- slightly heavier(around 3 grams)
- Squarish, unlike previous iPhone models
- 16% larger battery (better battery life?)
Gizmodo reports on the feel of holding the rumored iPhone
Freaking amazing. As a person who never really liked the round mound of a back in the 3GS, the sleeker, flatter, squarer design is super welcome. It feels sturdier than the 3GS, and much less plasticky. The metal buttons give it a heftier feel—less of a toy—than all previous generations. The closest analog to it would be the original iPhone, which is more square and heavy than its newer brothers.
Seems like it is nicer than we though and definately “launched” earlier than we though. Hopefully the Apple employee who lose this iPhone prototype is not going to lose his job as mention by John Gruber from Daring fireball
So I called around, and I now believe this is an actual unit from Apple — a unit Apple is very interested in getting back.