Apple has recently released Aperture 3 which is highly anticipated! But not long after the launched of Aperture 3, users experienced hangs and memory leaks when using it. Complaints have been flooding at Apple’s Forums includes crashes, hangs and “out of disk space” warning.
According to some users their page file balloon when using Aperture 3 causing their Macs to run out of spaces. Although not all users experience this issue, but it seems like there are quite a fair bit of them.
Some brief features of Aperture 3:
- Faces (it works very similar to iPhoto’s faces, but with more custom features
- Places (GPS location tag by photos, display location where you take the photo)
- Brushes (Able to brush effects on photos with ease)
- Adjustment Preset (Set filters and exposure by selecting preset settings)
- HD Video Processing (Able to process small HD video, as lots of camera now comes with HD video recording)